Motorland Shop has the vocation of being an exemplary entity and we place great value on honesty and transparency, and we aspire to build solid and lasting relationships with our partners, based on trust and mutual interest. In line with this philosophy, the protection of your personal data is of paramount importance to us, and we hereby inform you of how we collect and process your personal data.
When purchasing products, it is necessary to provide certain personal information, as this information is necessary both to process your requests and to carry out the necessary steps in each case. Such personal information is strictly confidential.
Failure to provide such personal information would mean that you would not be able to attend the various events organised.
1. OUR COMMITMENT TO PRIVACY
- We respect your privacy and your choices.
- We make sure that privacy and security are built into everything we do.
- We do not send you marketing communications unless you ask us not to. You can change your mind at any time.
- We never offer or sell your data.
- We are committed to keeping your data safe and secure. This includes only working with trusted partners.
- We are committed to being open and transparent about how we use your data.
- We do not use your data in ways that we have not told you about.
- We respect your rights and always try to accommodate your requests as far as possible, consistent with our own legal and operational responsibilities.
2. DATA CONTROLLER
Oscar Sanz Alegre, with registered address at "" postal code 44600, Alcañiz (Teruel), Spain is responsible for the personal data that you share with us for the purposes of the applicable data protection laws. When we say "Motorland Shop", "we", "us" or "our", we mean Oscar Sanz Alegre.
3. PERSONAL DATA
Personal Data means any information or data that can identify you directly (e.g. your first or last name) or indirectly (e.g. your national identity card or ID card).
Personal Data includes information such as email / private postal addresses / mobile phone, user names, user-generated content, among others.
It may also include unique numeric identifiers such as the IP address of your computer or the MAC address of your mobile device, as well as information we obtain through cookies.
This Policy covers all personal data collected and used by Motorland Shop.
4. WHO MAY HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
This row explains which third parties outside "us" may access your personal data as service providers and how the data transfers are carried out.
The legal basis for the processing of your Personal Data may be:
- Your consent
- Our legitimate interest for usage statistics
- To send you the products purchased by courier
- Fulfilling legal obligations involving the processing of personal data
5. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA AND PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
The user (you) hereby guarantees that the Personal Data provided is true and accurate and undertakes to notify any change or modification thereof. Any loss or damage caused to the Website, the Data Controllers or any third party through the communication of erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete information in the registration forms shall be the sole responsibility of the user.
There are many ways in which you may share your personal data with us, and we may collect it. We may collect or receive your data through our websites, forms, applications, devices or brand pages on social media, among others. In some cases, you provide us with your Personal Data directly (e.g. when you create an account, when you contact us), in other cases we collect it (e.g. using cookies to understand how you use our websites/apps).
You will find more details in the tables below, under the following headings:
5.1 WHAT PERSONAL DATA MAY WE HAVE ABOUT YOU?
- Name and surname;
- E-mail address;
- Postal address;
- Telephone number;
- ID, username and password;
- Details of your purchases;
Other information you share with us about yourself (for example, through your page, by contacting us, or by providing your own content such as photos or reviews, or questions through the chat function available on some websites/apps or by participating in a contest, game or survey).
5.2 IN WHICH SCENARIO MAY YOUR PERSONAL DATA BE COLLECTED?
- Account creation and management;
- Newsletter subscription form;
- Registration or subscription to games, promotions, offers, surveys ...
- Sending of e-mails by you to our e-mail address
- Purchase of a product
5.3 WHO MAY HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We do not offer or sell your personal data.
Service providers with access to your data:
Third parties to make a delivery either by letter or parcel.
- Third parties who help us provide IT services, such as platform providers, hosting services, maintenance and support on our databases, as well as on our software and applications that may contain data about you
- Digital media and social networks to help us deliver advertising, marketing and campaigns, to analyse their effectiveness and to manage your contact and enquiries
- Third parties that help us provide digital and e-commerce services such as identity management, ratings and reviews, CRM, web analytics and search engine, user-generated content curation tools.
5.4 PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
Management of the contractual relationship with you including:
- Managing your personal data.
- Respond to your queries in relation to your requests and interact with you.
- Administering the payment of your purchases
- Contracting services on your behalf related to the purchase of products.
- Profiling including:
- Improving our website/applications
- Providing you with recommendations
When we send or display personalised communications or content, we may use certain techniques described as "profiling" (i.e. any form of automated processing of personal data that involves using such data to evaluate certain personal aspects of a natural person, in particular to analyse or predict aspects related to personal preferences, interests, financial situation, behaviour, location). This means that we may collect personal data about you for the purposes of such profiling, as set out in the table above.
We centralise this information and analyse it to assess and predict your personal preferences and/or interests. Based on our analysis, we send or display communications and/or content tailored to your interests/needs. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data based on profiling in certain circumstances. Please see the "Your rights and choices" section below.
6. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We retain your Personal Data for as long as we need it for the purpose for which we process your Personal Data, to meet your needs or to comply with our legal obligations.
To determine the data retention period of your Personal Data, we use the following criteria:
- Personal Data obtained by registration and use of the digital platform: for the duration of our contractual relationship;
- Personal Data obtained when contacting us for an enquiry: Personal Data for as long as necessary to deal with your enquiry;
- Personal Data collected when you create an account: until you ask us to delete it or after a period of inactivity (no active interaction with the Brands) of three (3) years;
- Cookies that are placed on your computer: we store them for as long as necessary to achieve their purposes (e.g., during a session for session ID cookies) and for a maximum of 365 days.
We may retain some personal data to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations and to administer our rights (for example, to enforce our claims in court) or for statistical or historical purposes. When we no longer need to use your personal data, it will be deleted from our systems and records or anonymised so that we can no longer identify you.
7. IS MY PERSONAL DATA STORED SECURELY?
We require trusted third parties who handle your Personal Data to do the same. We always do our best to protect your Personal Data and once we have received your Personal Data, we use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. As the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site. Therefore, any transmission is at your own risk.
8. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
Our websites and applications may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we are not responsible for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
9. SOCIAL MEDIA AND USER-GENERATED CONTENT
Some of our websites and apps allow users to submit their own content. Please remember that any content submitted to one of our social media platforms may be viewed by the public, so you should take care when providing certain personal data (for example, financial information or address details). We are not responsible for any actions taken by others if you post personal data on one of our social media platforms and we recommend that you do not share such information.
10. YOUR RIGHTS AND OPTIONS
Motorland Shop respects your right to privacy: it is important that you have control over your personal data. In this respect you have the following rights:
Right to Information:
You have the right to obtain clear, transparent and easy to understand information about how we use your personal data and about your rights. We provide you with this information in this Policy.
Right of Access:
You have the right to access the personal data we hold about you (subject to certain limits). We may charge a reasonable fee to cover the administrative costs incurred in providing the information. Manifestly unfounded, excessive or repetitive requests may not be granted. To exercise this right, please contact us by any of the means set out below.
Right of rectification:
You have the right to have your personal data rectified where it is inaccurate or no longer valid or to have it completed where it is incomplete. To exercise this right, please contact us by any of the means indicated below. If you have an account, it may be easier for you to correct them yourself by modifying your profile.
Right to erasure/right to be forgotten:
You have the right to have your personal data erased or deleted. It should be noted that this is not an absolute right, as we may have legal or legitimate reasons for keeping it. If you would like us to delete your personal data, please contact us by any of the means below.
Right to object:
To exercise your right to object, please contact us by any of the means indicated, the application of this right will make the relationship with Motorland Shop impossible.
Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
You have the right to complain to the Spanish Data Protection Agency about Motorland Shop's privacy and data protection practices. Please do not hesitate to contact us by any of the means indicated below before lodging a complaint with the competent data protection authority.
Right to data portability
You have the right to move, copy or transfer data from our database to another database. It is only possible to exercise this right in respect of data you have provided, where the processing is based on the performance of a contract or on your consent and the processing is carried out by automated means. For information on the cases where the processing is based on contract or consent, please refer to the table in the section "What data do we collect from you", in particular the column "What is the lawful basis for processing your Personal Data", for more information, please contact us by any of the means indicated below.
Right to deactivate Cookies
If you wish to limit or block all cookies set by our websites/applications (which may prevent you from using certain parts of the website) or by any other websites/applications, you can do so through your browser settings.
We recommend in this case that you access our cookies policy to find out how to do this.
If you have any questions or concerns about how we process and use your personal data or wish to exercise any of the rights described above, please contact Motorland Shop at the following address email@example.com.